Special Moments at Little River - September 2017

A big THANK YOU especially to Caleb and Cat for showing us around their property and teaching us how to grow microgreens and plant natives. Thank you Ruth, Jo, Daniel, Whaea Jenny and Whaea Lyn for helping us get there and organising the day for us. Without you all, we would not have had this wonderful opportunity for new learning and a fantastic fun day.... from the Green Thumbs Team at Addington Primary School.

Thank you for taking your time to show us what it is like in Little River - James

Thank you for showing all of us around - Alex

I wish I was there! Vicky

I would love to name your lamb "Nibbles" - Courtney

Thank you for letting us go to Little River and taste the microgreens. Thank you for letting us make huts and pat the lamb. I loved playing by the river and having fun! Alysia

Could you build the tree hut bigger for next time? I would love to help renovate it! James

I really enjoyed patting the lamb and going up the hill to make the huts in the trees. I hope your new plants grow - Paul


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strickland Community Gardens - April 2017